What we provide for the IT department:
What we provide for clinicians:
- Make sure that all the software installed on the clinical PC matches the standardized IT requirements (readers, browsers, anti-virus etc.).
- Provide a bridge of communication between the medical/clinical personnel requirements, IT department data requirements and the vendor(s) providing the clinical applications.
- Provide highly customized and turnkey computing environments and solutions.
- Generous warrantees on custom equipment
- Ergonomic solutions to allow the efficient use of their application investment.
- Take care of any technical issues out of their realm of expertise.
- Project management in areas that they are unfamiliar with.
- Ability to focus on the patient care instead of the installation details.
What we provide for the software application vendor:
What we provide for hospital administrators:
- Single point of contact for any hardware related requirements.
- Ability to customize hardware and station to allow IT and clinicians to focus on their daily responsibilities.
- Confidence that the project is well managed
- Knowledge that the investments into hardware and software will be effectively and efficiently utilized on a timely basis.